As part of the global Deutsche Bahn and DB Cargo, DB Cargo Nederland is a large and versatile logistics player in the Netherlands. Worldwide, we have jobs in more than 500 different occupations each year and more than 8,000 enthusiastic new employees. This is how we bring people and markets together. Within our Dutch organisation, you can launch, transform and excel in your career.
We are looking for enthusiastic trainees for DB Cargo Nederland to strengthen our organisation in Utrecht from ... If you are interested in the fields of quality, logistics concepts, operational management, safety management or project management, sign up as a trainee. Our euroTRAIL trainee programme offers you an excellent foundation to start your career at DB Cargo Nederland.
What does our euroTRAIL trainee programme look like for you?
- For fifteen months you will work at various national and international DB Cargo locations and take responsibility for ongoing projects in the field of rail freight transport. Your focus will be on production and logistics topics and projects.
- An experienced manager will support you as a mentor in setting up your personal and professional network within DB Cargo.
- During these fifteen months, you will be prepared for a challenging professional start in international rail logistics. For example, as a quality expert, technical expert, analyst or project manager.
- You will benefit from a challenging working environment, good development opportunities in an international organisation and attractive employment conditions.
What top performers are we seeking? Your profile:
- A successfully completed Master's degree in the field of International Business Language, Technical Business Administration, Mechanical Engineering, Psychology, Business Intelligence or Project & Change management.
- Up to 2 years of work experience, after obtaining your degree.
- Relevant practical experience of at least 3 months, preferably in the field of logistics or project management.
- Strong analytical and conceptual thinking, and excellent communication skills.
- Good at problem solving and focused on cooperation.
- European mobility and flexibility.
- English (B2) and German (A2, understanding of short and simple texts) language skills.
After your application is received, we will assess whether you fit the profile. If we see possibilities, we will invite you for an online test and interviews with a colleague from our management. If you successfully complete the online test and interviews, the final assessment will take place on ... in Mainz (at our headquarters).